D-teach online training is particularly attentive to providing you with the best possible service, and we want to preserve the trust you place in us.
To this end, we have adopted strong principles to ensure the protection of your data. That’s why we want to provide you with transparent information about how we place, use and store cookies on your device when you visit our Site https://d-teachtraining.com/.
Our partners or third-party companies issue and operate other cookies for purposes that these third parties determine and are responsible for processing them.
I. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text, image or software files that may be deposited and/or read on your device when you access our Site. The word “device”, when used in this Cookies Policy, refers in particular to computers, smartphones, tablets and any other device used to access the Internet.
Cookies may be (i) session cookies, meaning that they are deleted from your terminal once the session and browser are closed; or (ii) persistent cookies, meaning that they will be stored on your terminal until they expire or are deleted.
Cookies can perform a number of functions, including the following:
- Guarantee the security and performance of the Site ;
- Track the way you use our Site in order to improve it ;
- Improve your user experience by adapting the content of our Site and offering you more relevant advertising and content on our Site ;
- Send you personalized advertising based on your browsing history and online preferences;
- Save your preferences and settings for using our Site (e.g. language, time zone, etc.);
- Share content on social networks.
II. What types of information may be stored in a cookie?
The information stored by cookies deposited on your device may relate to the following, within the limit of their retention period:
- the web pages you have visited using this device;
- the advertisements you have clicked on;
- the type of browser you are using;
- your IP address ;
- and any other information you have provided on our Site.
III. What type of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
The cookies we use on our Site concern only Strictly necessary cookies (mandatory).
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
IV. Who places cookies on your device (d-teach or a third party)
When you select the types of cookies you authorize on your device, these cookies may be placed directly by us or by one of our partners.
V. How to manage cookies?